- Email me -
- Skype me - origamienglish
For face-to-face lessons, I am located in Lugano, Switzerland. If you live further afield, we can communicate over telephone or Skype.
- Native English Speaker - Knowledgeable, clear, and easy-to-understand
- Multiple English Dialects - 11 years living in the USA, 19 years living in the UK
- TEFL.org-trained - Fully trained and qualified English teacher.
- Business English Specialist - Trained in Business English Tuition. 10 years working as a Project Manager and Business Analyst in UK companies
My services are:
- English Language Tuition - English lessons with a focus on Business situations and technical language. Origami English also covers extra-linguistic skills such as body language, tone of voice, and slang
- Technical Writing - Authoring of all forms of technical documentation (information sheets, manuals, brochures, etc.) in accurate English
- Proof-reading - Correction of errors in all forms of documentation. Option to return documents with annotation and/or alternative wording
- UK/USA cultural differences - Origami English uniquely provides advice on the subtle but important differences between these 2 different societies; and how to communicate effectively with people from either
What I don't do:
- I don't go too fast. I like learning other languages and I know how to make it easier
- I don't teach for exams. I teach useful English for real-life situations
- I don't teach beginners; you must have a minimum level of B1 or B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
My Origami English doesn't just teach you how to speak English; it enables you to communicate. Contact me and let's get started.